Fortress Planning completed full construction consultancy services including design and management of project from conceptual design through planning process into construction and handover to client.
The project involved Additional Accommodation Scheme Rear Extension and minor alterations to existing rooms to Existing National School including all associated works.
- Demolition and Disposal of exiting Prefab
- Decommissioning of exiting Wastewater Treatment system/tank
- Additional Accommodation Scheme Rear Extension Works
- Construction of new Additional Accommodation Scheme Rear Extension containing new mainstream classroom with ensuites, 2 x learning support room, 1 x Assisted User wc/shower room and circulation/connecting corridor.
- Conversion of existing boys toilet block (classroom 4) into link corridor to rear extension.
- Construction of new disability access ramps and steps
- All associated civil works including drainage, surface water and foul water works
- Footpath, ramps, tarmacadam surfacing and remedial works
- New Packaged unit Wastewater Treatment System and associated new percolation area
- Existing National School Works
- Division of exiting classroom 2 into classroom and corridor.
- Conversion of existing staff room into stores.