The project involved the Conversion of ‘Protected Structure’ Town House (1837) into Three One Bedroom Apartments and all associated works for South East Simon Community.
Fortress Planning successfully obtained Disability Access Certificate for the new apartments and were commissioned to provide all construction design, construction supervision and overall project management of the construction from start to finish including project handover of Site Safety File.
Works involved the following;
- Renovation, Repairs and Refurbishment of existing building
- Reconstruction of Main and Dormer roof
- Partial reconstruction of lower rear roof
- Construction of Fire compartments between apartments and neighbours
- Alterations to existing terrace dwelling
- All associated electrical works including new Fire Detection System
- All associated mechanical works (Heating & Plumbing) and installation/commissioning of new gas combination boilers
- Heating upgrades